- Which kinds of events do you play at?
- Which types of venues do you service?
- Which genres of music do you play?
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
My pricing is as affordable as possible given the quality of the product I deliver.
A big consideration is the distance I must travel to an engagement. My minimum engagement is 1 1/2 hours.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
I like to find out about the venue and the kind of occasion it is. I have a questionnaire I send out to an interested prospect to determine their preferences of Styles of Music, preferred artists and individual songs. In the case of a wedding, I ask for details about different ceremonies they would like performed.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Extensive experience in the Music/Wedding Industries. Degree in Broadcasting.
- How did you get started doing this type of work?
It was an extension of my experience as a professional musician and Master of Ceremonies.
I have performed at a great many weddings and parties.
- What types of customers have you worked with?
All types, all ages, all demographics. People who love music as much as I do.
- What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Make sure they ask lots of questions so that they may provide you with a satisfactory musical experience and successful party!
- What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
Age groups of those to be entertained, location of venue, will event be indoors or outdoors? If outdoors, is electricity available? If a wedding, which ceremonies should be included. How many hours should the event be?